- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 3 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, raspberries and lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, yogurt, sour cream, flour and egg. Pour over rhubarb mixture and stir gently to coat. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, place the oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon in a food processor; cover and process until combined. Add butter and apple juice concentrate; process until crumbly. Stir in almonds; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Rhubarb Raspberry Crumble in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p37
Reviews for Rhubarb Raspberry Crumble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
"It wasn't bad, but we didn't love it. The filling was a little strange with the yogurt, etc. Just didn't love the texture."