- 4 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 2-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine rhubarb and 1-1/2 cups sugar. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, vanilla and remaining sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Beat just until moistened; spoon over rhubarb.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Rhubarb Mallow Cobbler in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p46
Reviews for Rhubarb Mallow Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 5, 2010
When rhubarb is in season I make this all the time. Not to sweet and very easy to make. Company love it too.
Reviewed May. 14, 2009
Very easy dessert to make and recieved many compliments.