- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Dust with confectioners' sugar
- just before serving.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 251 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.