- from heat. Add vanilla and, if desired, enough food coloring to tint
- sauce a deep pink; set aside.
- For dough, in a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and
- salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk
- and mix quickly. Do not. Gather dough into a ball and roll out on a
- floured surface into a 12-in. x 9-in. x rectangle. Spread with
- softened butter; arrange rhubarb on top.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rhubarb. Roll up from the
- long side and place on a cutting board, seam side down. Cut roll
- into 12 slices. Arrange slices cut side up in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Pour sauce over. Bake at 350° for 35-40
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 312 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.