- cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar and
- cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or
- until slightly thickened. Serve with warm coffee cake. Yield: 18
- servings (1-2/3 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 4-1/2 teaspoons sauce equals 336 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.