- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large saucepan, bring rhubarb, sugar, lemon juice and orange peel to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until mixture is reduced to about 1 cup, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in rhubarb mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rhubarb Cloud in Country Woman March/April 2002, p35
Reviews for Rhubarb Cloud
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review