- baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Combine rhubarb, sugar and flour;
- spoon over the crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over hot rhubarb layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center
- is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Meanwhile,
- combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over hot
- cheesecake. Sprinkle with additional pecans if desired. Cool on wire
- rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 296 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.