- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, toss rhubarb and blueberries with sugar and flour. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Rhubarb Blueberry Crisp
"I used more fruit than the recipe called for (kept sugar content the same), and used only about 2/3 of the crumb topping. Also, I used oats instead of the almonds. Tasted great!"
"This was wonderful. The only thing different is I made it with an oatmeal/brown sugar topping. I could not get enough of it."