- fluffy. Beat in egg and almond extract. Combine flour and baking
- powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Press dough onto the bottom of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Top
- with fruit mixture.
- Combine the topping ingredients; spoon over fruit. Place pan on a
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool completely. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 417 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.