- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla and salt; pour into crust. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring rhubarb, sugar and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Drain.
- Stir in strawberries and lemon juice. Refrigerate until cold. Serve pie with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Rhubarb Berry Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"Wow, wow, wow. I got tons of great feedback on this, and it was simple and delicious. Everyone keeps asking me for the recipe! I love rhubarb and will now make this every year!"
"Would not make this again! Cheesecake didn't set up and was WAY too sweet!"
"This is a lovely summery and light recipe. Sweet enough and with a fresh lemony twist. I loved it!"
"THIS WAS A GREAT HIT AT MY FIRST COOK OUT PARTY! used my own rhubarb and strawberries - will be made many times this summer..so refreshing"