Rhubarb Berry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla and salt; pour into crust. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring rhubarb, sugar and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Drain.
- Stir in strawberries and lemon juice. Refrigerate until cold. Serve pie with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Rhubarb Berry Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"Wow, wow, wow. I got tons of great feedback on this, and it was simple and delicious. Everyone keeps asking me for the recipe! I love rhubarb and will now make this every year!"
"Would not make this again! Cheesecake didn't set up and was WAY too sweet!"
"This is a lovely summery and light recipe. Sweet enough and with a fresh lemony twist. I loved it!"
"THIS WAS A GREAT HIT AT MY FIRST COOK OUT PARTY! used my own rhubarb and strawberries - will be made many times this summer..so refreshing"
"I haven't made this recipe yet and I am sure it is probably delicious but there is no way that this cheesecake will actually look like this picture. When I see a recipe image I expect it to look at least close to what it will actually looks like. Once the topping is prepared as instructed there is no way it will look like the fresh looking fruit in this picture. I had to look at the directions because when I saw this image I wondered how anyone would be able to eat the rhubarb on this cheesecake when it was raw."