Reuben Swirl Rolls Recipe
—Taste of Home Cooking School
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + thawing Bake: 20 min. + rising YIELD:8 servings
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 pound sliced deli corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing, optional
- 1. Spray counter or surface with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball. Roll into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread dressing evenly over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Arrange cheese slices over dressing. Sprinkle with sauerkraut, caraway seeds and pepper. Top with corned beef slices. Starting with the long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- 2. Using a serrated knife, cut into 8 slices. Place cut side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Secure with toothpicks if necessary to keep from unrolling. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise 30-45 minutes.
- 3. Remove plastic wrap; bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with additional dressing if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC