Reuben Swirl Rolls
—Taste of Home Cooking School
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + thawing Bake: 20 min. + rising
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 pound sliced deli corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing, optional
- Spray counter or surface with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a
- ball. Roll into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread dressing evenly
- over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Arrange cheese slices over
- dressing. Sprinkle with sauerkraut, caraway seeds and pepper. Top
- with corned beef slices. Starting with the long side, roll up
- jelly-roll style.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 8 slices. Place cut side down on a
- baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Secure with toothpicks if
- necessary to keep from unrolling. Cover with plastic wrap coated
- with cooking spray; let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap; bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Serve warm with additional dressing if desired. Yield:
- 8 servings.