Reuben-Style Pizza Recipe
I love a good Reuben sandwich and thought, “Why not make it into a pizza?” It's got extra cheesy goodness in the sauce, and smells wonderful coming out of the oven. —Tracy Miller, Wakeman, Ohio
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound sliced deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing until blended. In another bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter.
- 3. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Sprinkle with bread cubes. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 539 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 1,939 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC