- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound sliced deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing until blended. In another bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Sprinkle with bread cubes. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Reuben-Style Pizza
"My family loved this and keep asking when I'm going to make it again! I did not have the cheese soup so I chopped up a few slices of American cheese and added that to the sauce. It was delicious! I like sapphirelee's suggestion to use a rye crust. Will look for that."
"I liked the idea but it was a bit too gloppy for us. I think the sauce was too much for the size of this pizza and all we could taste was the cheddar cheese soup mixture. The sauce mixture is enough for 2 pizzas. I did like the idea of trying to make reuben style pizza and if I do this again, I would not use the canned cheese soup but cream style sauce. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me."
"We just loved this pizza. The only change I made was making the crust from scratch."
"I make this using rye bread dough"
"not bad at all. if I make it again, the only thing i'll do differently is to make a rye or pumpernickel crust and ditch the croutons on top. the sauce was awesome though."
"My first recipe out of Taste of Home, my husband ate five pieces.. this is a home run at our house."