I love a good Reuben sandwich and thought, “Why not make it into a pizza?” It's got extra cheesy goodness in the sauce, and smells wonderful coming out of the oven. —Tracy Miller, Wakeman, Ohio
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound sliced deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing until blended. In another bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Sprinkle with bread cubes. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Reuben-Style Pizza in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Reuben-Style Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review