Reuben-Style Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound sliced deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing until blended. In another bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Sprinkle with bread cubes. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Reuben-Style Pizza(2)
Sort By :
not bad at all. if I make it again, the only thing i'll do differently is to make a rye or pumpernickel crust and ditch the croutons on top. the sauce was awesome though.
My first recipe out of Taste of Home, my husband ate five pieces.. this is a home run at our house.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Irish Dinners >
- Irish Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- St. Patrick's Day Dinner Recipes >
- St. Patrick's Day Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Beef Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >