Reuben Spread Recipe
You'll need only five ingredients to stir up this hearty dip that tastes like a Reuben sandwich. It's requested at all the gatherings we attend. —Pam Rohr, Troy, Ohio
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Snack rye bread
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with rye bread. Yield: about 5 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without bread) equals 100 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC