- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 6 submarine buns, split
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and mustard. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each bun half. Top with the corned beef, pickles and cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Reuben Slaw Sandwiches in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p55
Reviews for Reuben Slaw Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review