Fans of the classic reuben sandwich will go crazy for baked pastry spirals of corned beef, Swiss and sauerkraut. They're so easy to make, and bottled Thousand Island dressing makes the perfect dipping sauce. —Cheryl Snavely, Hagerstown, Maryland
Featured In: 19 Reuben Recipes
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 5 slices deli corned beef
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unfold puff pastry; layer with cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut to within 1/2-in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style. Trim ends and cut crosswise into 16 slices. Place on greased baking sheets, cut side down. Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 16 appetizers
Originally published as Reuben Rounds in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p20
Reviews for Reuben Rounds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review