- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 7 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 15 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until blended. Spread a heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with eight slices of corned beef, three slices of cheese, another heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup sauerkraut. Roll up tightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Reuben Rolls
"st patty party... is that something like xmas?"
"Can I make these ahead, say a day before & keep in fridge??"
"These are really good, and easy to make too! I left out the horseradish because I didn't have any on hand, and they were still really good. I made this for my book club group, and they all really liked them. This recipe is a winner!"
"I left out the horseradish and added a little thousand island too. Very good!"
"Me encanto esta receta ya que tengo reunion en mi casa todas las semanas y hay veces que no tengo ni idea de dar para los monchies"
"The guest at my party loved these as well as I did..so easy and yummy. Yes...I did use thousand island dressing instead of other filling called for however. Will make again.....a keeper recipe. Thanks"
"These sound good but not a fan of horseradish or the spicy mustard. Has anyone tried using just thousand island dressing?"
"I made the recipe exactly as written and served it at our daughter's engagement party. It was a big hit and several people asked for the recipe. I will most likely make this for Christmas with the family this year."
"I made these for our Sunday football game snack, boy, they didn't last long! the men really liked them and requested them for the next game..I served Thousand Island dressing as a dip..omitted the horseradish/will double the batch next time.Used the good deli meat."
"These rollups are pretty darn good. Made them today for my residents at the retirement home that I work in. most of them liked them as well, and these are fussy people. A few used russian dressing as a dipping sauce, and a few like extra spicy mustard. Gonna make these again."