Reuben Rolls Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 7 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 15 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until blended. Spread a heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with eight slices of corned beef, three slices of cheese, another heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup sauerkraut. Roll up tightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Reuben Rolls(34)
Sort By :
I made the recipe exactly as written and served it at our daughter's engagement party. It was a big hit and several people asked for the recipe. I will most likely make this for Christmas with the family this year.
I made these for our Sunday football game snack, boy, they didn't last long! the men really liked them and requested them for the next game..I served Thousand Island dressing as a dip..omitted the horseradish/will double the batch next time.Used the good deli meat.
These rollups are pretty darn good. Made them today for my residents at the retirement home that I work in. most of them liked them as well, and these are fussy people. A few used russian dressing as a dipping sauce, and a few like extra spicy mustard. Gonna make these again.
Fantastic! These are also great warmed up.
These turned out great! Everyone at our party loved them, such a great mix of flavors!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Irish Appetizers >
- Irish Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >