- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 7 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 15 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until blended. Spread a heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with eight slices of corned beef, three slices of cheese, another heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup sauerkraut. Roll up tightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Reuben Rolls
"st patty party... is that something like xmas?"
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Can I make these ahead, say a day before & keep in fridge??"
"These are really good, and easy to make too! I left out the horseradish because I didn't have any on hand, and they were still really good. I made this for my book club group, and they all really liked them. This recipe is a winner!"
"I left out the horseradish and added a little thousand island too. Very good!"