This recipe came about one night when I was trying to think of a new and different snack to serve the next day. The empty plate at the party signaled these rolls were a hit! —Darlene Abney, Muenster, Texas
48 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 7 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 15 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until
- blended. Spread a heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture over
- each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with eight slices of corned beef, three slices of
- cheese, another heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture and
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut. Roll up tightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut each
- roll-up into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 8 dozen.