- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices corned beef, halved
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- Roll dough into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut into eight 3-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangles. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place a slice of beef on each rectangle. Top with about 2 tablespoons of the sauerkraut mixture and a slice of cheese. Roll up.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Yield: 8 roll-ups.
Reviews for Reuben Roll-Ups
Sort By :
make these every st. pat's day and throughout the year i just used different types of meat and cheese and leave the sauerkraut off and dressing off. love them. so easy.
I made this forChristmas last year and people LOVED them I'm making tham this year again.
I've also made them into larger rolls for a great lunch.
I made this recipe for a Octoberfest Party and EVERYONE RAVED at how good they were. I make 16 instead of the 8 as an appertizer.
Made this recipe for an Oktoberfest party. Added more Thousand Island dressing and used 1 slice corned beef instead of 1/2 slice per roll up. These were delicious. Received many compliments.