- set aside. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over crust. Top with corned beef,
- sauerkraut and remaining cheese. Whisk the eggs, cream, flour,
- mustard, salt and reserved onion mixture; pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 395 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 211 mg cholesterol, 673 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.