Fridays are pizza nights at our house. We do a lot of experimenting, so we don't have the same, old thing every week. This pizza is a snap to whip up with only five ingredients...and it tastes just like a Reuben sandwich.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; spread with salad
- dressing. Layer with corned beef and sauerkraut; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through
- and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices, 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.