- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; spread with salad dressing. Layer with corned beef and sauerkraut; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices, 4 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Reuben Pizza
Sort By :
I tried recipe with canned corned beef, would like to make again with leftover corned beef, would be a fun way to use up St. Patrick's Day leftovers.
I made this with a homemade rye pizza crust and added chopped red bell peppers to the toppings as well. My whole family enjoyed it.
This is a wonderful recipe. We did make one change because we didn't have corned beef. We used thinly sliced precooked cottage bacon. The only bad thing is my husband is a diabetic and can't eat as much as he would like.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >