Fridays are pizza nights at our house. We do a lot of experimenting, so we don't have the same, old thing every week. This pizza is a snap to whip up with only five ingredients...and it tastes just like a Reuben sandwich.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; spread with salad dressing. Layer with corned beef and sauerkraut; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices, 4 servings.
Originally published as Reuben Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Reuben Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review