- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; spread with salad dressing. Layer with corned beef and sauerkraut; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices, 4 servings.
Reviews forReuben Pizza
"This was really good! I used a Boboli pre-made crust. I found that about 6 oz of the corned beef was sufficient. I also only needed about 1 1/2 C of shredded Swiss. Last thing, I never EVER rinse sauerkraut. It loses the delicious flavor! Just drain it well, no rinsing needed. quick, easy, delicious. I'll definitely be making this again!"
"Delicious! I like it best with a thin crust, but this recipe works with any thickness.Make sure sauerkraut is well drained."
"I made this with a homemade rye pizza crust and added chopped red bell peppers to the toppings as well. My whole family enjoyed it."
"This is a wonderful recipe. We did make one change because we didn't have corned beef. We used thinly sliced precooked cottage bacon. The only bad thing is my husband is a diabetic and can't eat as much as he would like."