Reuben Pasta Salad
I have German heritage and I brought this salad to my neighbor's Octoberfest party with a house full of teachers and it was graded an A+.Nichole Fischer, Las Vegas, Nevada
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 ounces sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine the brown
- sugar, oil, mustard, vinegar and caraway seeds. Cook and stir for
- 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, noodles,
- corned beef and warm dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16
- servings (3/4 cup each).