- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 ounces sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine the brown sugar, oil, mustard, vinegar and caraway seeds. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, noodles, corned beef and warm dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Reuben Pasta Salad in Spring's Best 2013 2013
Reviews for Reuben Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review