Reuben Party Spread Recipe
"This speedy sandwich spread makes an appearance at almost all of our family gatherings," writes Connie Thompson from Racine, Wisconsin. "It tastes like a traditional Reuben sandwich, but it's easier to assemble."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:48 servings
- 1 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Rye bread
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the ham, cheese, sauerkraut and salad dressing. Cover and microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Serve with rye bread. Yield: 6 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC