"This speedy sandwich spread makes an appearance at almost all of our family gatherings," writes Connie Thompson from Racine, Wisconsin. "It tastes like a traditional Reuben sandwich, but it's easier to assemble."
- 1 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Rye bread
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the ham, cheese, sauerkraut and salad dressing. Cover and microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Serve with rye bread. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Reuben Party Spread in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p9
Reviews for Reuben Party Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review