Reuben Dip Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds or until melted. Add onions; cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Stir in the cheeses, ketchup, mustard and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 45 seconds longer. Stir in beef.
- 3. Place sauerkraut in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish; top with beef mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers): 208 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 615mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Reuben Dip
"(Wish it wasn't required to give a rating just to ask a question but I gave it a 5 based on potential!) I was wondering what the reviewers would suggest about the corned beef? What did you use - deli, or you just happened to have also cooked a corned beef and had some on hand? :)"
"Made this and no wonder I liked it, Reubens are my fav sammie."
"Made for Thanksgiving, even tho everyone was full- the dip was all gone. And also got requests for the recipe."
"A BIG hit at Thanksgiving."