Reuben Dip Recipe
Men love this rich, cheesy dip. It comes together so quickly, you can make it just before guests arrive. I often serve it with rye bread wedges, too. —Mary Jo Hagey, Gladwin, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds or until melted. Add onions; cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Stir in the cheeses, ketchup, mustard and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 45 seconds longer. Stir in beef.
- 3. Place sauerkraut in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish; top with beef mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 208 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 615 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC