- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- Assorted crackers
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds or until melted. Add onions; cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cheeses, ketchup, mustard and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 45 seconds longer. Stir in beef.
- Place sauerkraut in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish; top with beef mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Reuben Dip in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p54
Reviews for Reuben Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2016
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2015
"Made this and no wonder I liked it, Reubens are my fav sammie."
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2012
"Made for Thanksgiving, even tho everyone was full- the dip was all gone. And also got requests for the recipe."
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2012
"A BIG hit at Thanksgiving."