This rich, cheesy dip comes together so quickly, you can make it just before guests arrive. I often serve it with rye bread wedges. —Mary Jo Hagey, Gladwin, Michigan
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- Assorted crackers
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds or until melted. Add onions; cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cheeses, ketchup, mustard and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 45 seconds longer. Stir in beef.
- Place sauerkraut in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish; top with beef mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Reuben Dip in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p54
Reviews for Reuben Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2015
"Made this and no wonder I liked it, Reubens are my fav sammie."
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2012
"Made for Thanksgiving, even tho everyone was full- the dip was all gone. And also got requests for the recipe."
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2012
"A BIG hit at Thanksgiving."