Reuben Deli Sandwiches Recipe
Here's a new twist on the classic Reuben sandwich. The filling is easy to prepare and keeps well in the fridge. Add a salad and dessert, and you have a delicious brunch.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 3/4 pound finely chopped corned beef (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 30 slices rye bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and horseradish. Stir in sauerkraut, corned beef and Swiss cheese.
- 2. Spread 1/3 cup on 15 slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Lightly butter the outsides of bread. Toast sandwiches on a hot griddle for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Reuben Deli Sandwiches
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2011
"This is one of my fav reubens and my children even love it. I do prefer fresh horseradish though because I really like some extra kick."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2008
"BEST EVER from any resturant"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC