- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle. Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture. Roll up each from the short side.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Reuben Crescents in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p11
Reviews for Reuben Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2014
Delicious and addictive!
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
If you like the taste of rye, sprinkle a few caraway seeds on the dough before you add the other ingredients
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2009
This is a simple and very delicious recipe. It is a dinner I make frequently. BW