Reuben Crescents Recipe
"If you like Reuben sandwiches, you're sure to like these quick-and-easy roll-ups," writes Dolores Hurtt of Florence, Montana. "I sometimes serve them with a salad and some fruit for a fast meal."
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle. Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture. Roll up each from the short side.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Reuben Crescents in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p11
Reviews for Reuben Crescents(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review