Reuben Crescent Bake Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese, divided
- 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Reuben Crescent Bake(28)
Sort By :
Made this for St Paddy's day and everyone devoured it!!
My husband loves Reuben sandwiches and he loved this casserole!
Loved this recipe. Will try it without the top crust next time as the dough is a little sweet. Also, I didn't rinse the sauerkraut. We like the tangy taste.
I make this recipe for twenty elderly residents at an assisted living facility. Many of the residents like it very much! I leave the top crust off. It's a delicious and quick meal to fix! I'm always searching for those kind of recipes! -Thank you!
This was so good!!!!!! Huge hit in our house! Will make again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >