- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese, divided
- 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Reuben Crescent Bake
Sort By :
"Crescent roles were to much breading, maybe next time with FILO?"
"Sooo! good. Great for easy weeknight dinner with salad."
"This is pretty good if we want something different than our usual fare. We make it true to the recipe."
"Made this for St Paddy's day and everyone devoured it!!"
"My husband loves Reuben sandwiches and he loved this casserole!"