Reuben Casserole Recipe
Whenever I have leftover mashed potatoes, this is the recipe I think of first. Not only does it use up leftovers, it's convenient when you need to have supper ready quickly. The men in my family especially enjoy this casserole.
- 3 to 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Warm potatoes slightly to soften them. Place in a bowl with sauerkraut and green onions; mix well. Spoon two-thirds into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover with he corned beef and cheese. Top with remaining potato mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC