Reuben Casserole Recipe
Whenever I have leftover mashed potatoes, this is the recipe I think of first. Not only does it use up leftovers, it's convenient when you need to have supper ready quickly. The men in my family especially enjoy this casserole.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 3 to 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Warm potatoes slightly to soften them. Place in a bowl with sauerkraut and green onions; mix well. Spoon two-thirds into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover with he corned beef and cheese. Top with remaining potato mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC