Reuben Casserole Recipe
- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 pound sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 slices day-old light rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, soup, milk, onion and mustard.
- Drain noodles; stir into sauerkraut mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with corned beef and cheese.
- Place bread in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Toss crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Reuben Casserole(12)
Sort By :
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes! I do not care for reubens so this rating is based on his tastes lol.
Made only 1/2 of the recipe. I was able to fit it in a 9x9 pan but it is very good. I shared it with several neighbors and they enjoyed it as well. Definitely a nice change but would reduce the mustard.
I did not like this recipe. I made it exact and we thought it was terrible. Too much noodles and too much mustard. Why did it not call for any thousand island dressing??? I will stick to the actual Reuben sandwich from now on! My son took one bite and dry heaved and spit it out and he loves all food. Sorry its not for us.
Excellent, my family loves! Tastes just like the sandwich, especially if you add a squirt of Thousand Island dressing to each serving.
Good, not great. Next time will add some thousand island dressing. Thanks.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Irish Dinners >