Reuben Burgers Recipe
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 slices Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat sauerkraut and caraway seeds; keep warm. Shape pork into two patties. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- 2. Top each patty with cheese; continue cooking until cheese is melted. Drain sauerkraut. Place patties on buns; top with sauerkraut. Replace bun tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 456 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Reuben Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.