Reuben Brunch Bake Recipe
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) deli corned beef, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices rye bread, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Reuben Brunch Bake
Sort By :
Tried this weekend on 20 people, this was their favorite! Can"t wait to make again!
One don't even like sauerkraut.
This is my go to casserole for special occasion brunches. Always get asked for the recipe. It is very, very simple to prepare and really, really good!!!! 5+*
Very good recipe for a light lunch or dinner - think it is too much for a breakfast/brunch meal. Easy to make and tastes great.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >