Reuben Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 cups finely diced cooked corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 425° for 50-55 minutes or until tender. In a large bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, onions, garlic, horseradish and caraway; set aside.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes with cream cheese; stir in the corned beef mixture. Mound potato mixture into potato shells. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Reuben Baked Potatoes
Sort By :
"I made this recipe in 2000, my twiqe was after filling the potatoes I wrapped them in foil and staked them in a crock pot on warm and let the lady's I worked with then eat when the had their lunch time, it was great for St. Patrick's day. Doing it again for this year. I work in a Hair Salon so will be shareing this recipe. Thanks"