Reuben Appetizers Recipe
Each year, I collect appetizer recipes to make for the annual Christmas party we throw for friends and family. These tidbits are always a big hit. —Pat Bohn, Oregon City, Oregon
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 2 to 3 large dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. Spread salad dressing on each bagel half. Top with pickle slices, corned beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 108 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 436mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Reuben Appetizers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC