Reuben Appetizers Recipe
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 2 to 3 large dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. Spread salad dressing on each bagel half. Top with pickle slices, corned beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 108 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Reuben Appetizers
"Easy, tasty and takes only a few common ingredients. That's what I like in a recipe and this one fills the bill. It's something different, but oh so delicious."