Each year, I collect appetizer recipes to make for the annual Christmas party we throw for friends and family. These tidbits are always a big hit. —Pat Bohn, Oregon City, Oregon
Featured In: 19 Reuben Recipes
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 2 to 3 large dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread salad dressing on each bagel half. Top with pickle slices, corned beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Reuben Appetizers in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p40
Reviews for Reuben Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 19, 2015
"Easy, tasty and takes only a few common ingredients. That's what I like in a recipe and this one fills the bill. It's something different, but oh so delicious."