- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 2 to 3 large dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread salad dressing on each bagel half. Top with pickle slices, corned beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Reuben Appetizers in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p40
Reviews for Reuben Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 19, 2015
"Easy, tasty and takes only a few common ingredients. That's what I like in a recipe and this one fills the bill. It's something different, but oh so delicious."