Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 135 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing
"Tasty and easy. For two people this is great.I used low fat buttermilk in place of the 2%."