Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoons (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 135 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing
"Tasty and easy. For two people this is great.I used low fat buttermilk in place of the 2%."