Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
“My mom got the recipe for Blue Cheese Dressing from a New Orleans restaurant and tweaked it at home. I wasn’t a fan of blue cheese dressing until I tried this on,” says Lisa Francis of Elba, Alabama.
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 135 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2013
"Tasty and easy. For two people this is great.I used low fat buttermilk in place of the 2%."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC