- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p11
Reviews for Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2013
"Tasty and easy. For two people this is great.I used low fat buttermilk in place of the 2%."