- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p11
Reviews for Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2013
Tasty and easy. For two people this is great.
I used low fat buttermilk in place of the 2%.