Relish the Radish Salad Recipe
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the radishes, onions and parsley. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over radish mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 88 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Relish the Radish Salad
"My husband loves this with tortilla-crusted chicken, and it takes no time to make--and the ingredients are all inexpensive too!"