“I love the fresh taste of this bold-flavored combination. Serve it on the side or as a relish atop a veggie burger or a juicy grilled portobello mushroom cap.” —Kim Drewiske, De Pere, Wisconsin
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, onions and parsley. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over radish mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Relish the Radish Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p60
Reviews for Relish the Radish Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2012
"My husband loves this with tortilla-crusted chicken, and it takes no time to make--and the ingredients are all inexpensive too!"