Relish Cheese Spread Recipe
“I got this recipe from my mother years ago, and my own kids and grandkids love it,” writes Wanda Zacher from Oroville, Washington. “Now, I often double the ingredients and take it along on family picnics.” TIP: This spread also tastes great on crisp celery sticks.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Additional chives, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup until smooth. Add the relish, chives, garlic and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional chives if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoon: 113 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Relish Cheese Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC