Relish Cheese Spread Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Additional chives, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup until smooth. Add the relish, chives, garlic and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional chives if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoons (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat mayonnaise); calculated without crackers equals 113 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Relish Cheese Spread
"I made this super quick for a "hurry up. company is coming" appetizer. I will be saving this one for future use."
"I substituted 1/2 t. of grated onion for the chives, and it tasted just fine."