Relish Cheese Spread Recipe
“I got this recipe from my mother years ago, and my own kids and grandkids love it,” writes Wanda Zacher from Oroville, Washington. “Now, I often double the ingredients and take it along on family picnics.” TIP: This spread also tastes great on crisp celery sticks.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Additional chives, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup until smooth. Add the relish, chives, garlic and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional chives if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Relish Cheese Spread in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p56
Reviews for Relish Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"I made this super quick for a "hurry up. company is coming" appetizer. I will be saving this one for future use."
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2009
"I substituted 1/2 t. of grated onion for the chives, and it tasted just fine."