Reindeer Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 250°. Place first six ingredients in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients. Toss with Bugle mixture; transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. pan.
- 2. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/4 quarts
3/4 cup: 239 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Reindeer Snack Mix
"My husband and guests could not stop eating it. I added some onion powder to the recipe for and extra zip."
"I make this every Christmas and everyone loves it! I do like a little less of some things and more of others (Bugles and Pecans) so I make it my way...:). Try this and you will love it!"
"This snack mix is one my family simply loves and one we'll be making many more times. It's so good, it vanishes so fast we make it times three to keep it in stock. It's delicious and one we'll be making many more times."