Reindeer Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the butter, syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely; store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
1 cup: 329 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Reindeer Snack Mix
"My husband and guests could not stop eating it. I added some onion powder to the recipe for and extra zip."
"I make this every Christmas and everyone loves it! I do like a little less of some things and more of others (Bugles and Pecans) so I make it my way...:). Try this and you will love it!"
"This snack mix is one my family simply loves and one we'll be making many more times. It's so good, it vanishes so fast we make it times three to keep it in stock. It's delicious and one we'll be making many more times."