Reindeer Snack Mix
Don't forget the reindeer! Rudolph and his pals will be dashing, dancing and prancing to gobble up this savory snack mix. Humans also will enjoy the buttery, perfectly seasoned and wonderfully crunchy combination.
9 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the
- butter, syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and cayenne;
- pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool
- completely; store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 329 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.