Don't forget the reindeer! Rudolph and his pals will be dashing, dancing and prancing to gobble up this savory snack mix. Humans also will enjoy the buttery, perfectly seasoned and wonderfully crunchy combination.
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the butter, syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely; store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Originally published as Reindeer Snack Mix in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p57
Reviews for Reindeer Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review