Reindeer Pops Recipe
Kids and adults will go crazy for these cute little reindeer on a stick. They are easy to make too!—Lydia Jones, Carencro, Louisiana
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 12 large marshmallows
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Styrofoam block
- 24 candy eyeballs
- 12 red-hot candies
- 12 thin miniature pretzels, broken in half
- Holiday sprinkles, optional
- 1. Insert one lollipop stick into each marshmallow. In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip marshmallows in chocolate mixture, turning to coat; allow excess to drip off. Insert pops into Styrofoam to keep upright. Let stand to set slightly, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Decorate faces, attaching eyeballs and using red-hot candies for noses. Using a toothpick, poke two holes in top of each marshmallow; insert pretzel pieces for antlers. If desired, decorate with sprinkles. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Reindeer Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC